|Just saying hello from Dr. K
Nov 2, 2006
Wanted to say hello as to keep up the good work. I am an HIV+ psychiatric doctor with a private practice in west hollywood and you are inspirational to me. Perhaps a questions is..when do you sleep? :) ever? lol wink
Response from Dr. Frascino
Hey Dr. K,
A shrink in WeHo? Hmmm . . . you must be nearly as busy as the botox and laser hair removal guys!!
When do you sleep? Hmmm . . . sleep? Damn, I knew there was something I was forgetting to do lately. That must be it!!!
Thanks for the friendly "hi" and sexy wink!
Stay well. Give my best to the boys on Santa Monica.
alternate medication to procrit
- 3 Ways That Hiv Cannot Be Spread
- What Does The Inside Of Your Mouth Look Like With Hiv?
- Will Gonorrhea Go Away On Its Own?
- What Location On The Body Does Shingles Occur?
- What Kind Of Blood Test Do You Use For Herpes?
- What If A Person With Hpv Uses The Restroom And Does Not Wash Their Hands Can You Get It?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.