Nov 2, 2006
what is hemogloben
Response from Dr. Frascino
Hemoglobin is the iron-containing oxygen-transport protein in the red blood cells. It transports oxygen from our lungs to the rest of the body. You can read much more about hemoglobin and its relationship to anemia in the archives. If you're interested, have a look!
- Hpv After Licking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Rash After Vaginal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Jock Itch After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Alphabetical List Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Permanent Cure For Genital Warts
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.