Nov 2, 2006
what is hemogloben
Response from Dr. Frascino
Hemoglobin is the iron-containing oxygen-transport protein in the red blood cells. It transports oxygen from our lungs to the rest of the body. You can read much more about hemoglobin and its relationship to anemia in the archives. If you're interested, have a look!
- Does HIV Cause Itchy Rash?
- Groin Pain After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- How Do I Speed Up Recovery Of Genital Herpes?
- If Both Partners Are Std Free Can You Still Get An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.