Nov 2, 2006
what is hemogloben
Response from Dr. Frascino
Hemoglobin is the iron-containing oxygen-transport protein in the red blood cells. It transports oxygen from our lungs to the rest of the body. You can read much more about hemoglobin and its relationship to anemia in the archives. If you're interested, have a look!
- Sex With A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Black Spots After Condom Broke Anal Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Herpes After Sharing Vibrators Worried I Have HIV
- HIVpain In Penis After Touching Dried Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.