answer me please (hiv+ person)woried...

Can hiv be transmitted via casual contact such as kissing.I have an inflammation of the gingival (gum) tissues, but rarely do gingivitis bleed freely...I'm concerned that if I kiss someone I may transmit HIV to them. Is this possible? The areas do not bleed all time but is very painful. Please let me know your opinion. I am worried and wonder is there any possibility of infection if my partner had a bleeding gum in his mouth too. Is it possible to transmit HIV to them by swallowing my saliva that is may be contaminated whit hiv?PLEASE ANSWER becoyse I may transmit HIV to them.

This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.

how to do an anal swap
undetectable