|Hiv and athletes
Oct 25, 2006
Hi Doc, just wondering if an Hiv positive should carry on with strenuous exercises like gymnasium workout or athletics related behaviour?
Response from Dr. Frascino
Absolutely! Exercise is healthy for everyone HIV positive or not. And besides, how else are we going to be able to look better naked?
See you at the gym.
Am I deluding myself??
anemia, red blood is low
- Coated Tongue After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- What Are Vaginal Odor, Dizziness, Headache And Diarrhea Signs Of?
- Why Can't U Use Douche If You Have A Std?
- 12 Week Hiv Test For A Conclusive Negative
- Can You Get Std From Oral Sex?
- Does Having Crohn's Disease Affect Hiv Antibody Test Result?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.