|HIV and Scabies
Oct 23, 2006
Can you get HIV if you catch scabies from someone who is HIV positive?
Response from Dr. Frascino
The only way this could happen is if you happened to incidentally contract scabies while having unsafe sex with a pozitoid!
Vitamin B12 shots
- Are There Ways To Treat Swollen Lymph Nodes With Hiv?
- Neuropathy And Pins And Needles In Groin Area
- Aids Or Hiv From Having Sex With A Girl On Her Period
- How Long Can The Hiv Virus Live In The Heat?
- Will Chlamydia Go Away On Its Own?
- What Is The Difference Between Genital Warts And Genital Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.