|HIV and Scabies
Oct 23, 2006
Can you get HIV if you catch scabies from someone who is HIV positive?
Response from Dr. Frascino
The only way this could happen is if you happened to incidentally contract scabies while having unsafe sex with a pozitoid!
Vitamin B12 shots
- Can A Woman Transmit Hiv To A Man Through Fellatio?
- Is Dna By Pcr Accurate After One Week Hiv?
- Early Signs Of Hiv Sore Throat After 8 Weeks
- When Would Know If You Have Herpes After Coming In Contact?
- What Is The Chlamydia And Gonorrhea Test Called?
- What Happens If Genital Herpes Goes Untreated?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.