Oct 20, 2006
How is erythropoetin applied and how long is it administered.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Erythropoietin is self administered as a small injection given just under the skin once per week. It is administered for as long as it is needed, which varies considerably from case to case.
VIRAL LOAD, FLU, and FLU SHOTS
- Liver Safe Pain Medication For Hep C Patients
- Are Canker Sores Associated With Hiv?
- How Many Time Does It Take To Have Sex With A Person Hiv Positive For You To Get It?
- What Percentage Of Men Get Hiv From Women?
- Does Hiv Increase White Blood Cell Count?
- Hepatitis B Core Antibody Positive Result
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.