Oct 20, 2006
How is erythropoetin applied and how long is it administered.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Erythropoietin is self administered as a small injection given just under the skin once per week. It is administered for as long as it is needed, which varies considerably from case to case.
VIRAL LOAD, FLU, and FLU SHOTS
- Is White Tongue A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Itchy Scrotum After Blowjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Insertive Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Ejaculation After Condom Broke Anal Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Sensual Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Touching Skin Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.