Oct 20, 2006
How is erythropoetin applied and how long is it administered.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Erythropoietin is self administered as a small injection given just under the skin once per week. It is administered for as long as it is needed, which varies considerably from case to case.
VIRAL LOAD, FLU, and FLU SHOTS
- Dizziness After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Hair Loss After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Touching Urine Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Giving A Bj Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Swallowing Precum Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.