Oct 20, 2006
How is erythropoetin applied and how long is it administered.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Erythropoietin is self administered as a small injection given just under the skin once per week. It is administered for as long as it is needed, which varies considerably from case to case.
VIRAL LOAD, FLU, and FLU SHOTS
- Coated Tongue After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Can Vaginal Discharge Cause Sores?
- How Long Does It Take To Get Std Results Back?
- At What Stages Of HIV Does Peripheral Neuropathy Occur
- Can You Have Molluscum Contagiosum And Not Have Growths?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.