Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter 

Energy

Hi Doctor I have been on Truvada and Sustiva for 3 months. 60 tcells and 4% when started. Viral load was a million. I am real tired. The other day a PA i have know along time gave Me a few Provigil. It helps alot. Is it ok to take them from now on. I also take blood pressure pills and temazapam to sleep. Thanks Bobby

As I've said before, the best way to conquer HIV-associated fatigue is to determine the underlying cause or causes of this symptom and treat specifically each of these causes. Provigil can be helpful, but treats only the symptom, not the underlying causes.

Will my KS go away?
Hi again