low sex drive

My boyfriend says his drive has lessened in the past 6 mos. we have been together. He says the problem did not exsist before. I on the other hand can't get enough. He is attracted to me, but does not feel the need that much at all. He is over weight, smokes, and probably has high blood pressure. My drive is new, I have never been this way with anyone before. I am 33 and he is 32? Do you have any suggestions? Thank you.

Well for starters, I suggest you tell your "Smokey the Bear" to quit smoking, go on a diet, get his blood pressure under control, hit the gym and see his doctor to check his testosterone level.

Where "TF" is the Vaccine!!
Successful Fatigue RELIEF