|low t cell count of 9 or less
Oct 9, 2006
Are you considered to have full blown A.I.D.S. if your T - Cell count is lower than 9
Response from Dr. Frascino
One of the criteria for an AIDS diagnosis is a T-cell count less than 200. Consequently a count of nine certainly would qualify. By the way, we don't use the term "full blown AIDS" anymore, because there is not such thing as "partially blown AIDS."
Fatigue relief from running
Blood work Schedule
- Bloody Pee After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Psoriasis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Are Red Bumps All Over The Body A Sign Of An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.