Fatigue relief from running

I tried to ask this question (or something similar to it) but did not get an answer. If you are simply just getting around to your back e-mails (like me!), then by all means answer this only once of course. I just wanted to know whether I can, as a Poz Man, run for an hour EVERY day (i.e. not just most days of the week like 4 or 5 as recommended by the President's Fitness Council and other organizations). I feel that exercise gives me a lot of energy in spite of infection. But if the body has to take one day off (even for aerobic exercise), then I will take a day off. I know ANAEROBIC exercise is supposedly very bad if you work out the same muscle group every day cuz' no time to heal. But that is not the case with running for ONE HOUR (kinda a long time, right Dr. Bob?), is it? Thanks Dr. Bob. I am forever grateful to you. Sincerely, Bob

I see absolutely no problem with running one hour per day as a poz man. In fact, if you do so consistently I'd anticipate several benefits, not the least of which would be a rock solid butt that looks great in (or out of) a pair of tight jeans!

Don't forget to wink if you happen to jog by me, OK?

Stay well.

testing results
low t cell count of 9 or less