Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

Ask the Experts About

Fatigue and AnemiaFatigue and Anemia

Rollover images to visit our other forums!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

help wife pregnant
Sep 29, 2006

Hey doc, i just wanted to send a big thank you for your answers to my questions. It means alot coming from someone who is 1. a doctor 2. Someone who specializes in care and treatment of people who are infected 3. Someone who lives with it on a daily basis. Just a quick brief on my life. I joined the U.s Marines when i was 18 and served during The Gulf War. i was young and thought it was what I should do. My children do not even know about my service , as I will one day let them know when they are old enough to fully understand what I did , not just think it was coll because I had a gun etc etc.I did things at an age that I will have to live with for the rest of my life , and probably have to answer to the higher powers that be. You srve with the best intentions , but as I have learned as I have matured(if only somewhat) sometimes the end does not justify the means.I agree with your current opinions of our current administration, as I had bought in to the crap years ago. If we spent a fraction of what our country spends on needless wars, helping people with hunger,disease etc , how much better of a place would this world be? Not hat i want a pat on the back or anythything of the sort a couplke of years ago when my mom was killed , I recieved her insurance money (30,000 which is a ton of money for us) I kept it in an account for a couple of months thinking about what to do with it. ultimately i had a mutual friend a few years back whose child had cancer and was treated at St. Judes. You would not believe how much those people helped , they provided free treatment , temporary housing for the family , food , transportation to and from the hospital , you name it they did it. So i just sent St. JUdes a 30,000.00 check , I did not even try to write it of on taxes. Any way the world is a much better place with people like you in it. My best wishes.

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi,

Your is the type of story that warms the heart and reminds us all that we all learn from our experiences, and that deep down the human spirit is filled with hope, optimism, generosity and compassion.

Be well.

Dr. Bob

Previous
Don't know why I'm worried
Next
HIV AND STUDIES

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.