Response to 0 Man

I read What 0 Man had to say in his question to you about going back to college. I was diagnosed in 2001 on what the ER staff thought was my death bed. I had PCP, MAC, chlamydia and a total body yeast infection just for fun. VL500,000 Cd4 20 After a year of getting my strength back and being utterly bored with life I began classes at age 32 just for something to do. I am now in my 5th year of college. I won't be graduating anytime soon because I have changed my major 4 times, but that is OK. I do not worry about the student loans I am racking up either. The way I see it, either I will get my degree in Acct and be making enough to pay the monthly payment, or I will just stay in school the rest of my life and not worry about paying them at all. Student loans are auto cancelled if someone dies, the family is not stuck with that debt. I want to add that I am in better shape physically then I have ever been from all the walking on campus. I have also concluded that the texts are made heavy on purpose because the book makers think that college students would benefit from a total body work out. Nothing like carrying weights while walking to do that. I also skip the elevator opting for stairs instead. I want to tell you 0 Man to not worry so much, eat right excersise, take meds on time and enjoy today. I mean really, all we have is one day at a time. Go to school, have fun, get that degree. You are young and have the rest of your life to look forward to. Best of luck to you.

Kay

Hi Kay,

Thanks for taking the time to write in and share your inspiring story and excellent advice!

Be well. Stay well.

wife pregnant please help
Thank you - Got Tested - Negative