Sep 22, 2006
What is the reference range of hemoglobin test?
Response from Dr. Frascino
For the gents, it's 14-18 g/dL, and for the non-gents, it's 12-16 g/dL.
informative and humorous
health risks from beastality
- White Tongue After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- After Being Exposed To Hpv How Long Does It Take For Signs Of Cervical Cancer To Appear
- Irritation On Penis Tip After Sex Chlamydia Sti
- What Std Causes Chapped Lips?
- After Five Months Is An HIV Test Conclusive
- Breast Milk And Hiv Infection In Adults
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.