Sep 22, 2006
What is the reference range of hemoglobin test?
Response from Dr. Frascino
For the gents, it's 14-18 g/dL, and for the non-gents, it's 12-16 g/dL.
informative and humorous
health risks from beastality
- Is Pain In Penis A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is White Tongue An Ars Symptom?
- Burning Red Spots After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Diarrhea After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Jock Itch After Vaginal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Loose Stool After Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.