Sep 22, 2006
What is the reference range of hemoglobin test?
Response from Dr. Frascino
For the gents, it's 14-18 g/dL, and for the non-gents, it's 12-16 g/dL.
informative and humorous
health risks from beastality
- Can You Get Hepatitis B From Touching Blood?
- How Often Does Chlamydia Cause You To Be Sterile In Women?
- I Have A Bump Under My Skin On My Vagina Is It A Std
- What Are Symptoms Of Chlamydia In A Man?
- What Do I Have If I Got Thrush On My Tongue?
- Can Depression Medication Affect My Hiv Test?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.