Sep 22, 2006
What is the reference range of hemoglobin test?
Response from Dr. Frascino
For the gents, it's 14-18 g/dL, and for the non-gents, it's 12-16 g/dL.
informative and humorous
health risks from beastality
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Negative At 16 Weeks
- Itchy Red Spots After Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Touching Vaginal Fluid Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Licking Rectum Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.