Sep 22, 2006
What is the reference range of hemoglobin test?
Response from Dr. Frascino
For the gents, it's 14-18 g/dL, and for the non-gents, it's 12-16 g/dL.
informative and humorous
health risks from beastality
- Can You Get HIV From Touching A Bloody Scab?
- Burning Urethra After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Chills After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Mutual Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Ejaculation After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.