informative and humorous

this site is my one stop of getting calmed down everytime i think i am HIV positive and also to enjoy the highly spirited responses which often carry a very good sense of humor about life and politics aswel :) keep up the good work Doc, really proud of ya mate...

So we not only calm you down, like a Valium, but also keep you smiling, like Prozac? Hmmm . . . maybe the pharmaceutical companies should work on a capsulized version of Dr. Bob wit and wisdom!?! But, then again, do I want to see billboards with statements like "Have you swallowed your Dr. Bob today?"

Stay well, Mate!

when to tell
hemoglobin count