you are Great dr bob

I simply want to thank you. You never answered my questions in the past. But whenever I had that "what if" thought I turned to your website. I found answers to almost similar questions. I thank you Dr. Bob for calming me when I needed you. I suffer from a disease much serious than yours. Its a fear that has not left me in the last 10 years....its complicated. love to you and please keep up the good work. Hugs.

Well, I guess we could argue whether "fear" is "much more serious" than HIV/AIDS, but I will grant you that fear/anxiety/depression/stress can certainly make one's life a living hell.

I'm glad you found the information here helpful.

Be well.

Can a HCT of 33 cause fatigue?
when to tell