|you are Great dr bob
Sep 22, 2006
I simply want to thank you. You never answered my questions in the past. But whenever I had that "what if" thought I turned to your website. I found answers to almost similar questions. I thank you Dr. Bob for calming me when I needed you. I suffer from a disease much serious than yours. Its a fear that has not left me in the last 10 years....its complicated. love to you and please keep up the good work. Hugs.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Well, I guess we could argue whether "fear" is "much more serious" than HIV/AIDS, but I will grant you that fear/anxiety/depression/stress can certainly make one's life a living hell.
I'm glad you found the information here helpful.
Can a HCT of 33 cause fatigue?
when to tell
- Is Sore On Penis A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Can You Contract AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Insertive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.