Are We the Forgotten Plague

Why do pharmaceutical company commercials list cures for cancer, diabetis, etc. And no where in the commercial is there a mention of AIDS. Being HIV Pos now for nearly 13 years that sure makes me feel forgotten . Do they honestly think that pumping us with toxic medications is the solution?

You're preaching to the choir in this forum. Why don't you direct your question and comments to the pharmaceutical company or the folks who make their commercials? Or write a letter to the editor of your local newspaper, pointing out this oversight and how it makes you feel?

I should point out that many forms of cancer and diabetes also do not have "cures." I should also point out that cancer chemotherapy is often far more toxic than our HIV drugs. But, all this does not negate your general point that "HIV/AIDS apathy" is indeed becoming epidemic!

IF YOU ARE WAITING FOR A REPLY FROM DR. BOB, READ THIS!
Can a HCT of 33 cause fatigue?