IF YOU ARE WAITING FOR A REPLY FROM DR. BOB, READ THIS!

Hello Everyone,

Consider this a more personalized version of one of those "I'm out of the office until . . ." automatic e-mail replies. I won't be reading or responding to questions until Wednesday, Sept. 20th. Don't panic! Remember 99.999% of the information requested can be found in the archives. Really, you are not the only person who has had sex with a Republican bisexual transgendered Mormon midget wearing a strap-on. Really, you're not!

I promise to give prizes out to anyone who uses the archives while I'm gone.

First Prize (most valuable): you get the information and/or reassurance you are so desperately searching for.

Second Prize (therapeutic): you get some smiles and laughs reading just how looney some folks can become as a result of HIV anxiety.

Third Prize (priceless): An erotic massage with happy ending given by yours truly! Just kidding. No third prize!

"Stay well," everyone. I will return next week. I promise. Until then, we can all bask in the knowledge that Dubya, the Rodeo Clown, is hot on Osama's trail. Rumor has it Dubya has a new plan to capture him. He's going to use "the Internets" to Google him, because he heard Google can find anything. Today he said, "Osama, you evil doer, I'm searching you on Google right now and I'm feeling lucky." But Dubya also wanted all of us to know "the Googling of Osama bin Laden will be a long and arduous Googling." Meanwhile Cheney, the Dark Prince of Halliburton, reported major progress had been made in the war on terror, particularly in the area of television photo-ops.

Ciao for now,

Is It Just Me?
Are We the Forgotten Plague