Is It Just Me?

This is my first time in this forum, and my initial impression is that there's just a lot of cliché Jack McFarland-esque asides in many of your answers. Now I'm neither liberal nor conservative, anti nor pro; I'm quite laissez faire. But my thing is, I didn't get either HIV or HCV from sex, so this perceived tack just kinda makes me feel like I'm not "In Da Club". I'm just basically saying, don't forget about us who got these viruses from non-sex methods, and heterosexual methods. Thanks for reading my two cents!

Please rest assured you are more than welcomed into this "club!" Once you look around a bit, I'm quite sure you'll realize you have a good deal of company here now that you've made it beyond the red velvet ropes. Not that it really matters once you are here, but you might find it comforting to know the virus found me via a "non-sex method."

You do bring up an interesting sociological issue. You found yourself in a Jack McFarland-esque world and felt a bit uncomfortable. Ever wonder how a "Jack McFarland" feels in the world outside of "Da Club????"

Well, once again, welcome. And just for the record, anyone who uses adjectives like "Jack McFarland-esque" is at the very least a metrosexual.

Be well. Stay well.

Too tired to fight
IF YOU ARE WAITING FOR A REPLY FROM DR. BOB, READ THIS!