Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter 

Too tired to fight

What is the prognosis for a t-cell count of 4 and MAC if I dont take any HAART or the anti-TB drugs they prescribed. I cant afford them and it is hard to go to the free clinics.

The prognosis is not good!

I urge you to call your local AIDS service organization for assistance. They will help you qualify for AIDS-drug-assistance programs if you can't afford your medications. They also often have volunteers who can help you with transportation until your condition improves.

Don't give up simply because you are lacking funds and transportation! I know you are sick and tired of being sick and tired. However, things can and will get better if you make an effort to get connected to the organizations available to help you. The ultimate decision is yours. However, for me, I believe in the motto, "every day above ground is, or at least can be, a good day."

I'm here if you need me, OK?

Fatigue
Is It Just Me?