fatigue

hi i was fine on truvada,but now i take pegasus too.i am tired all the time!please help.i still have to work and survive.i need energy.thanks if you can help!

Did the fatigue occur shortly after you began Pegasys? Are you taking Pegasys to treat hepatitis C and if so, is it combined with ribavirin? Combination pegylated interferon and ribavirin can cause significant anemia along with other side effects. Anemia is often associated with fatigue.

Your first step is to isolate any all underlying causes of your fatigue. To do this you'll need the help of your HIV specialist. Read through the archives of this forum that pertain to causes of HIV-associated fatigue. Make a list of these to discuss with your HIV specialist. Once the cause or causes of your fatigue are identified, specific treatment directed at each individual cause should improve your overall energy level.

Good luck! I'm here if you need me.

Help me help my partner please!
HIV in the workplace