Yawn!!!

This is to all those who are using this site to be abusive to those health care professionals who have dedicated their time, energy and experise to inform, advice and empower people with illness.

Please find some other hobby. You are wasting your time here. Your also taking up valuable space that could be used by someone genuinely seeking guidence.

If you are troubled about your own sexuality, health or the risks you have taken then ask a question.

I am sure your lack of humanity and compassion is surely impressing your God.

Now be a good christain and leave us alone.

Dr. Bob, I love you. And thank you to all the experts for giving us this site.

Pam, London.

Hello Pam,

Thanks for your support!

Love you, too, doll!

Meds cause lack of energy
Bob Luvs Dubbya