|You are an abomination
Aug 17, 2006
I am a born again Christian who believes ina literal interpretation of the Bible. As such you are an abomination
Response from Dr. Frascino
Hello Church Lady,
Well I'm a scientist who believes in a literal interpretation of born again. As such, you should have two belly buttons!
Tell me, Church Lady, what exactly are you doing here on the sex channel anyway???
I'll say a prayer for your enlightenment. No, really I will.
HIV Proviral DNA/RNA Negative at 11 days, pls answer this is my 3rd question but no answer
Testing after 3 months?
- How Long After Exposure To Hiv Does It Take To Test Positive?
- Is Shoulder Pain A Sign Of Hiv?
- What Type Of Headache Do You Get With Acute Hiv?
- Are Swelling Of The Feet And Ankles Symptoms Of Neuropathy?
- Chances Of Getting Hiv By Having Sex One Time With A Positive Person
- Aids Symptoms Just Before Death
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.