Aug 15, 2006
What is the treatment for resistant herpes when you have HIV
Response from Dr. Frascino
There are different types of herpes viruses (herpes simplex, varicella zoster, EBV, CMV, HHV6-8, etc.). There are also various types of resistance (resistant to usual doses of acyclovir, etc.). The antivirals with activity against herpes viruses include acyclovir, famciclovir, valacyclovir, ganciclovir, foscarnet and Cidofovir. I suggest you discuss your specific case with your doctor.
back pain? Anxiety?Fatigue? or HIV
When should I worry about anemia
- Fatigue After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Deep Kissing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Vaginal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Neuropathy After Genital Rubbing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rectal Bleeding After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.