AIDS without symptoms

my cd4 count is 44, that is AIDS. but I dont have any symptoms excapt for being very tired most times , but then I work 50-60 hrs a week, I think anyone will be tired if they had my schedule. Question is can my cd4 ever be normal again with treatmen ?

Whether your CD4 count will rise back into the normal range will depend on your response to HAART, highly active antiretroviral therapy. I certainly have witnessed many folks with dangerously low CD4 counts, like yours, ultimately demonstrate a considerable degree of immune reconstitution with potent antiretroviral therapy. The important issue here is that your counts at the moment are extremely low, leaving you susceptible to a wide variety of opportunistic infections and malignancies. You need to consult with an HIV specialist immediately to begin prophylactic treatment to help prevent these opportunistic illnesses (Bactrim to help prevent Pneumocystis carinii pneumonia, for example) and to begin HAART to inhibit HIV replication, which in turn will hopefully allow your CD4 count to rise. Don't let that fact you haven't had significant symptoms yet lead you to believe you are not at considerable risk at this very moment. You need treatment ASAP. Not tomorrow. Not next week. Now! Turn off the computer; take a day off work and get to an HIV specialist without delay. Although it may not seem like it, your health is in a very precarious position at the moment. Again, I urge you to get help without delay.

Anemia and Hiv
Vitamins, Minerals, and Supplements