Travel to Europe with me!

Hah, just kidding. Unless having a kick-ass time is your kinda thing!

Haha...Enough of my babble. My question is quick:

By the time you've started having symptoms (flu-like, fatique, swollen glands, etc.) during the 2-6 week period after infection (symptomatic stage?), have anti-bodies been created at that point? Meaning: would an HIV test be fairly accurate at this point? Thanks Doc!

My second question is a little less related. I'm in school, and considering a career in medicine, what did you major in undergrad?

This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.

sperm washing .... and Bush
WAITING FOR AN ANSWER FROM DR. BOB???? READ THIS!!!