Bush and the war just a viewpoint

Hi Dr. Bob I love your policitcal views BUT I stand behind Bush and this war. Does anyone really know whats going on? Do you? Have you read or seen pictures of the nasty life of women and children under the taliban. What is going on is a bunch of hitlers are running around killing people and disrupting children and it has to stop!

I agree the Taliban needs to be defeated. They attacked us and we had every right to fight back. But that was in Afghanistan! We only did a half-assed job there and Osama Bin Laden is still on the loose. The Taliban is also regaining strength in Afghanistan, because Bush made a disastrous strategic blunder: He invaded Iraq. There are no Taliban in Iraq; or perhaps more accurately, there were no Taliban in Iraq until Dubya's incompetence plunged the country into civil war and made it a magnet for terrorists. Now the entire region is in conflict; our troops are exhausted, thousands of lives have been snuffed out and the world is a much more dangerous place.

Sorry, but you and I are going to have to agree to disagree on Bush and his catastrophic war. It will undoubtedly go down in history as one of the most spectacular blunders in all of U.S. history. I encourage you to turn off Fox News and pick up a copy of Richard Susskind's new book, "The One-Percent Solution."

Let's face it; Bush is inept, inarticulate, ex-alcoholic, ex-frat-guy, failed businessman pseudo-leader who appeals primarily to the most God-fearin', most out-of-touch and least educated among us, because he is exactly that! He truly has become an aw-shucks walkin', talkin' war-happy embarrassment to the entire country and a danger to world stability. And his behavior at the recent G-8 summit can only be described as creepy. The inappropriate shoulder rub from behind he gave to German Chancellor Angel Merkel was just the latest in the impressive collection of embarrassing Bush-on-tape moments. Merkel's cringe and recoil, as she shrugs him off, speaks volumes!

I suggest you take a closer look at the person and the policies you choose to stand behind.

Dr .Bob

life expectancy
sperm washing .... and Bush