Are Dubya Cronies monitoring over this site???

Hi doctor!! hope you are well. It is incredible to see how people come here and share their most obscure, twisted, disgusting or funny secrets with you and everybody else, taking advantage of the benefits that only anonimity offers, at least for now (have you ever wondered if some wackos from washington are monitoring this site???) anyway, risking myself to be put in the "lets watch-this-dude" list by someone in D.C. appointed to monitor the "thebody.com" site, here comes my question:

after 26 years of virginity (believe it or not), I ended it in the saddest possible way and went out to a massage parlor on june 2005 and had protected vaginal sex with a sex worker. I then proceded to repeat the experience 10 more times with a different girl each time, before finally freaking out (it took too long, I know). The last of these encounters took place on august 2005, three months after the first one. Till that point, the only weird symptom i had was a strange numbness in one testicle and part of my inner left thigh and some slighly swollen glands also in my thigh, but it turned out to be a slight varicocele (but for the glands, i dont know). I didnt have any other symptoms, except for a flu illness in september (about 60% of the people in my office were sick at that time), with runny nose, a mild cough, etc, that lasted for eight days without med (I dont like to take medication, just a lot of water), and a folliculitis like eruption in my thighs that appeared two weeks after the flu and lasted for two and a half months and went away on its own without meds. No other rash, nor weight loss, nor headache, nor diarrhea, nor night sweats, nor muscle or articulation pain, appeared. But looking for some information on the internet, I finally came to know about the feared ARS, and thats when I got really, really scared.

Coincidentally, from may 2005 to December 2005, I had a pretty rough schedule: waking up about 7am, arrived at work somewhere between 8:00 and 8:30, went to eat at 1:00 pm; returned to work at 2:00pm, and left the office anywhere from 630 pm to 200am (yeah, and no extrahours paid; reflecting on it, I probally had to stay more because I managed myself to read many HIV related pages without anyone noticing). On Mondays and Thursdays, from 730pm to 900pm, just after work, I also attended my final classes at school. In the evenings I went to work in my final project (that is, until I knew about ARS, since then I have just been reading about this stuff). All in all, the average hour I was going to bed was anywhere between 1am and 3am, and maintained this for all this time, weekends included, from May to December.

So, dear doctor, without discussing my extrahours and the kind of place I worked in, I can tell you that I felt tired some times, but there wasnt anyday that I could not get out of bed and go to work, also I know it is not so much work (ive been in worst job situations) but, considering HIV related fatigue, do you think I could have pulled all this out if I was seroconverting????

Thank you very much doctor. Not-monitored guy

P.D. right now im working in a much better place, and have more free time, so I have more time to keep worrying about STDs without work interfering with it :)

stay well, and stay away from washington monitoring

This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.

WHAT DO YOU THINK DOC?
FIGJAM?????