WHAT DO YOU THINK DOC?

hi doc, ive been reading a lot about you and your crusade against this terrible disease... i just have one question for you? im in the navy and had two very high risk exposer(no protection at all) one is with my current girlfreind right now. it started around mid mid march, a month and a half late i devolped what i can say flu like symptoms but i was able to shake it off within 3 days, but after that i developed severe dry cough that gradually slowed down. to this day i still have a little bit of dry cough. i know i shouldnt rely on symptoms and i should get tested, wich i actually did.. i went and got tested on may 31st 06. 6 to 8 weeks after my exposure.if my results do come up negative.. should i get tested again? and how conclusive is this negative result.. can i speculate that i would have a good chance on being negative again??? and what do you think is causing this nagging cough.. i tried evrything from over the counter drugs to inhalers.. should i try antibiotics??? please give me your insight im really stressed out by this.. thanks again doc... take care and god bless:)

This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.

PLEASE HELP!!! I WILL DONATE!!
Are Dubya Cronies monitoring over this site???