|Whoo-Hoo at 12 months?
Jul 13, 2006
It has been over one year since my last possible exposure. I was tested last week and the result came back negative. Is it safe to say that the test results are correct?
Response from Dr. Frascino
This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.
Truvada and Kaletra
Path of Transmission
- Rash After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Thrush After Sensual Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.