HIV exposed?

Hi been I ve having sex with this guy for about 4 months about every 2 weeks or 3 weeks or every week. I started having sex with him in june 2005, but it has been more steady over the past four months. Last week, we had anal sex. Ive been shaking when I wake up in the morning. Do you think Ive been exposed to the HIV virus or is it hot in my apartment. It is about 78 degrees each night. I took a HIV test in Oct 2005 and it came back negative.

Have you been exposed to HIV or is it hot in your apartment???? Dude, be reasonable! I'm neither a clairvoyant nor a room thermometer!

All I can tell you is that if you've had unprotected sex with your new boy toy, then you've placed yourself at risk for STDs, including HIV. To find out if you've acquired the virus, you'll need to get an HIV test at the three-month mark from your last potential unprotected exposure.

As for how "hot" things get in your apartment, I'll just take your word for it. I'm sure you and your stud-muffin doing a wicked horizontal mattress mambo is hot! hot! hot!

Stay safe. Stay well.

SISTER WITH AIDS
CD4 of 154