Truvada and Kaletra

First of all I would like to thank all of you angels for the wonderful job that you do . Not doctors but angels. My question is . I have been positive for 1 year and had a stable t-cell count . Well now I have to start meds . My doctor is a very well known doctor in Houston and he prescribed Truvada and Kaletra. In your opinion doctor , Do you think that is a good conbination? My t-cell count is 187 and 300,000 Vl. I have had almost no side effects well the horrible nausea but thats it . What do you think about the conbination . He is almost sure I will be undetectable soon. Thank you and I hipe you can answer my question.

Although not every regimen works for everyone, in general Truvada plus Kaletra is considered one of our best currently available combinations. As a matter of fact, those are two of my current drugs as well!

Good luck!

No question
Whoo-Hoo at 12 months?