See ya in your tighty whities!

Hi Dr. Bob!!

Since no one has taken you up yet on your offer of culling all the GREAAAAAT words you offer us all and get it in book form, I've decided I will!!

I'm no author, but this is a NO BRAINER!! With your insight, wisdom, knowledge and humor it HAS to be given a wider audience. I seek no payment, no notoriety, agree all proceeds are donated. Consider this just one small part of my service to community at large.

You are a true POZitive spirit in our often unforgiving world. What you give can never be measured and you are a role model and inspiration to all of us who are Positively Enhanced.

P.S. You still have to pose on the cover in your tighty whities! I even came up with the title: A: Sure as these Whities are Tight. You have my email addy, so feel free to contact me at yoru convience to discuss your thoughts, ideas, etc. and getting The Body to let us use thier copyrighted material.

See ya on Oprah!

Gary H.

Hey Gary,

Really?!?! You want to work on this? That's pozitively incredible.

As for the tighty whities, a promise is a promise. (Can we put it on the inside flap?) Since 2xist brand (my favorite tighty whity) has been a strong contributor to my foundation and several well known photographers (Steven Underhill, for instance) have donated photo shoots for our benefit auctions, I'm sure we should be able to make something happen.

I'm sure The Body would love the exposure. As for my "exposure" on the cover, that's another story. But then again, I did participate in the San Francisco Bare Chest Calendar Competition to raise money for local AIDS service organizations, so . . . .

Gary, you can reach us at the foundation's e-mail address, frascinoaidsfound@sbcglobal.net, or by calling the office at 650-917-1357.

And remember, no tighty whity pics until we're sure we have a document to put it on!

Thanks for the effort, Gary. Some other foundation volunteers might also want to help with this project. If things move forward, we can hook everyone up for a cyberspace work session.

Be well! Many thanks.

I must say, I had my doubts as to whether this project would ever take off.

WOO-HOOOOO!!!
one more time...please, have donated