HIV+ but still in denial!! Please Help!!

Hi Rob

Im a lady who is on her tweenties and I took a test for hiv in 2003(still a teenager) and tested hiv+, but I still cannot believe that Im hiv+, and since then i've had 3 relationships without disclosing my status. Im afraid that if I tell my partner that im hiv+ his gonna live me. The first few months after my test I told my self that im gonna die and I slept with two mens without using any condoms. Now Im afraid that i have been reinfecting myself and i've never went to the doctor for any checkups nor medication. I haven't had any symptoms of the virus but the only thing that gives me problems is the headache and pains on my womb, my discharge is normal (white) and it doesnt smell. Please help me, do you think I have the virus?

I find it appalling that not only did you deliberately have unsafe sex with two partners while knowing your positive status, thereby putting them at significant and completely unnecessary risk, but that your only concern now is that you may have reinfected yourself! Shame on you! Not only are such deliberate actions illegal in many states, they are unconscionable universally.

It's time for you to grow up and accept responsibility for your actions. Go to a doctor for treatment (and counseling) before you do further harm to yourself or others.

testing question....a real genuine one
Fuzeon Pain