Cartwheeling English Guy would like to say

Hi Dr Bob,

It's the Cartwheeling English Guy that's been cartwheeling around Picadilly Circus here again.

As promised I've been a site visitor ever since you opened my and everyone elses eyes with your advice.

I know you are probably looking at raising funds for your charity. But here in London there is a charity walk next month to raise funds and awareness for HIV/AIDS and I just wondered if you wouldn't mind having this on your site. The site is

Keep up your good work Dr Bob and as usual STAY WELL please.

Sure, I'll gladly publish the address and hope that all Piccadilly cartwheelers contribute! Hey, I know most folks will plan to walk the route, but maybe you could raise more money if you offered to cartwheel and WOO-HOO the whole way?

Be well. Stay well.

Bonjour, from a nice Brit chick
Thank you