One for the Aussies!

Dr Bob!

I have seen you mention you will be visiting Australia later this year. I would assume it is for personal holidaying only, BUT one will wonder (and ask), being so inspirational and helpful to so many people across the world, will you be finding time for any talks or "appearances" at any major support groups etc in Sydney? One could only wish. Being newly diagnosed, this site - you in particular made me want to live again. To see you in the flesh would be like coming across Elvis!

James......

Hey Aussie James,

I don't have definite dates for a trip Downunder just yet, so I haven't explored the opportunities for "appearances." By the way, just how far in advance do I need to book the opera house?

Actually I've made at least 20 trips to Sydney already, so perhaps you've already seen me in the flesh perhaps at Obelisk and/or Lady Bay Beach?

If a mutually convenient time can be worked out, I'd be more than happy to give a presentation or answer questions at any of Sydney's major support groups. If not, just come and find me at the beach. I'll be the hopeless yank trying vainly to remember how to surf, but in reality looking as confused as a hungry baby in a topless bar.

See you soon, Jimmy-Boy. And remember when we do meet, don't get "all shook up" and step on my "blue suede shoes," OK?

I'm very confused about this..
Anything to be excited about?