Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Fatigue and AnemiaFatigue and Anemia

Rollover images to visit our other forums!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

testerone
Jun 22, 2006

sometimes i feel like gay cause i've small testicles...My testeone level is 627.37 ng/dl.does low level testerone got to do anything with homosexuality?

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello,

You "feel like gay cause (you've) got small testicles"????? WHAT??? Dude, I can assure you from personal experience that most gay dudes I know are well hung and bull-balled and their testosterone levels are anything but low! Why would you think low testosterone would have anything at all to do with sexual orientation???

That your testosterone levels may be low could be related to any of a number of underlying medical conditions. You can read all about hypogonadism (low testosterone) in the archives of this forum. I suggest you discuss this with your general medical doctor. He may want to turn some additional tests to further clarify if you have a problem or not. If you are hypogonadal, treatment with topical testosterone replacement therapy (Testim or AndroGel) is readily available and highly effective.

As for "feeling like gay," that's an entirely different issue. Sexual orientation is something completely natural and normal that you are born with, like blond hair or blue eyes. Gay or straight, giant low hangers or nads the size of tic-tacs, you are what you are and don't let anyone try to convince you otherwise.

Good luck.

Dr. Bob

Previous
shall i have some hope?
Next
merci beaucoup

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.