testerone

sometimes i feel like gay cause i've small testicles...My testeone level is 627.37 ng/dl.does low level testerone got to do anything with homosexuality?

You "feel like gay cause (you've) got small testicles"????? WHAT??? Dude, I can assure you from personal experience that most gay dudes I know are well hung and bull-balled and their testosterone levels are anything but low! Why would you think low testosterone would have anything at all to do with sexual orientation???

That your testosterone levels may be low could be related to any of a number of underlying medical conditions. You can read all about hypogonadism (low testosterone) in the archives of this forum. I suggest you discuss this with your general medical doctor. He may want to turn some additional tests to further clarify if you have a problem or not. If you are hypogonadal, treatment with topical testosterone replacement therapy (Testim or AndroGel) is readily available and highly effective.

As for "feeling like gay," that's an entirely different issue. Sexual orientation is something completely natural and normal that you are born with, like blond hair or blue eyes. Gay or straight, giant low hangers or nads the size of tic-tacs, you are what you are and don't let anyone try to convince you otherwise.

shall i have some hope?
merci beaucoup