Wooooohoooooooo!!!!Thanks Doctor!

Hi doctor, I wrote you last month,I was the pregnant woman who 7 years ago had a Doctor telling me that because of my Genital herpes,he was sure that I was HIV POSITIVE. I go my blood test back today and is negative. Im so happy!!!!!!I was living in fear for 8 years for nothing. You helped me to go get the test!!!! Thanks and God Bless you !!!!!

WOOOOO-HOOOOO and congratulations! Excellent news! You might want to call that insensitive, incompetent clod of a doctor who scared the bejesus out of you and tell him his advice was not only wrong, it was devastatingly destructive and inappropriate and that you sincerely hope he doesn't treat others so callously and inappropriately. You might even throw in the words "malpractice" and "emotional distress as a consequence of his advice." (That may well give him a few sleepless nights of his own.)

Be well! Stay well!

Thank you Dr.Frascino
You're Not Alone...Thank You.