HIV+ & Indian

I am wondering if I will incur any problems entering United States (if I travel abroad)in the way of Immigration If I am now HIV Positive but I have been a US Citizen for 5+ years (Been HIV+ for only a year though)? Will they bring up the fact too that I am originally from India and now that I am HIV-er I should go back to my country even though US is my home now and I have lived here for 25 years now. Is it worth taking a risk of leaving the country when I may not be able to return even though I am a US citizen?

No, there should be absolutely no problems with your reentering the country now that you are a U.S. citizen (even if HIV-positive). I do it all the time! There are no laws or restrictions on HIV+ U.S. citizens reentering the U.S.

Bon voyage. Safe travels.

THANKS A MILLION
Thank you Dr.Frascino