THANKS A MILLION

Doctor Rob - I wanted to thank you and David Reznik for taking the time to craft and answer the email questions. I had an "at risk experience" about 6 months ago and about two to three months ago I started to notice a white coating on my tongue and tiny red dots at the tip which were equally spaced. I thought were sure to be the signs that I had HIV or another STD. I tested negative at 3 and 6 months for most STDs or the 6 I guess which I could be potentially at risk for -- needless to say it was a hellish and stressful time. The one thing which gave me comfort was both of your thoughtful responses and statistics. I have donated money to your organization and want to make sure others get the same comfort or advice I got from the knowledge you two afforded me. Thanks and keep up the good work.

On to find the reason for my tongue issues.

rgds.

Thanks for your thanks and your donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org)!

WOO-HOO and congratulations on your definitive negative tests.

Be well. Stay well. Many thanks.

Whoo-Hoo!!!!!
HIV+ & Indian