from Ecuador

Thanks Dr. Robert for taking the time to answer a QTND.

Folks who propagate such nonsense either are missing a chromosome or have a political agenda (perhaps both).

I do agree 100%, yet it is sad to know that are many peolple like that with unclear intentions no to say mean, dangerous, meaningfull intentions.

Im from Ecuador (South America) and I had some information about HIV/AIDS, yet I never have had a direct contact with people suffering this infection. I do have now and I want to help as much as I can without fear. After I red for almost a day many of the mails in the body forum, and other serious web pages, etc. I realize that my question was a QTND. And little by little my paranoia was over. I felt sorry about asking that, yet I realize what wrong information or the lack of information can provoke about this delicate issue. Nevertheless like other people in the forum said before! Is great to know it directly! I had no one to ask at that moment, also because of the stigma that aids have in this society and the patient havent said it openly nor in the family, so is still a personal confidence or secret. I respect profoundly that, yet I hope it changes. Even if is difficult; I believe that truth is the best even if it is hard to digest in the beginning. ITS TIME TO BREAK DOWN THIS STIGMA. I wish my English was better to express my self in less time and in a better way. Do you speak Spanish?

I visit the patient regularly and work with massage and relaxation and breathing and doc, believe me it works, I was the first surprised, Im not a professional I just do it cause I do a little of yoga and I though that could be the way that I can help, just been there is already a lot. I hope the patient can overcome his advance aids condition, a specialized doctor is working on that, yet is taking a long time.

I believe Im taking to much of your time, yet while Im writing I imagine you as a friend that I can talk to. I do have to confess that after reading your mails I have become one of your many fans and like hundreds of other people I cheer with all my hearth and soul the work you are doing.

Uuppps I do have another question (not a QTND hahahaha). Can a patient take drops Bach Flowers (flores the bach in Spanish) while is in aids condition taking at the same time all the retroviral, etc. medicine, I believe it does not intefere. My yoga teacher gave me some drops for my friend yet his mother did not want to give it to him because of all the other drugs that is taking. It could be also a silly question but is better to ask.

Your organization have any contact with any organization here in Ecuador or perhaps in South America?

I keep in touch

Peace and freedom

Al.

Hello AL,

Thanks for your kind comments. Unfortunately Spanish is not one of the languages I speak. However, my partner in life (and everything else), Steve, is fluent in Spanish. He's "Dr. Steve," the expert in The Body's Tratamientos forum.

Regarding "Bach Flowers drops," there are at least 38 different types available here. From reviewing the ingredients, I do not feel they would be helpful for someone battling HIV/AIDS. Many of us who have the virus must already take fistfuls of pills to combat HIV, so I would agree with your friend's mother. I would not add anything else to the mix that isn't absolutely necessary. The possibility of drug-drug or drug-herb interactions is always present and potentially dangerous.

Finally, our foundation, The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation, works with various AIDS service organizations around the world, including South America.

Stay well!

Re: An Oberlin guy to an Oberlin alum
WOO HOO (want a double if possible)