PAYPAL !!! You finally got it!!!!

Hey Dr. McDreamy,

I was just submitting my usual donation on your website (www.concertedeffort.org) and I see ou finally got PayPal!!! Just like I recommended. Yeah!!!

One quick question why are you always smiling in all the pictures i see of you? And what do you think of all these "born again" weirdos?

Dexter

Yes indeed! Dr. McDreamy, I mean Dr. Bob, did indeed take your advice. PayPal is now available on our foundation's Web site. Who said you can't teach an old doctor new tricks?

Why am I always smiling??? Hmmm . . . well personally, I think smiling is the second best thing you can do with your lips. That's why.

The "born agains"??? Hmmm . . . well medically speaking, I've just got to wonder that if they really were born again, wouldn't they have to have two bellybuttons???

Keep smiling! Thanks for your PayPal advice and your continued support of our concerted efforts to battle the HIV/AIDS pandemic.

Testing @ Frascino Medical Clinic
UNANSWERED IN FORUM