Mosquito with a great aim

Hello Doctor,

First of all, I love your forum and read it all the time. I have asked you questions before but have never got a reply. Maybe I'll be lucky this time.

1. I was gardening and the mosquitoes were bother me. I killed one of them and of course I got blood splattered. Now I know you can't get HIV that way. But then I noticed that I also had a fresh cut at the very same spot that was bleeding slightly. Is there any risk from the blood to blood contact?

2. Is there a chance of getting any kind of STD from getting a lap dance from a totally nude stripper (me being completely clothed)?

Thanks in advance Scatman

Hello Scatman,

I can think of two reasons right off the mark why your previous queries may have been passed over:

1. You are asking about mosquitoes and lap dances, both of which are QTND (Questions That Never Die).

2. Your name "Scatman" is not exactly appealing.

Consequently, I'll be brief:

1. You cannot get HIV from a lap dance, unless you shag the dancer without a condom.

2. You cannot get HIV from a mosquito, unless you find one large enough to have unsafe sex with.

check this out doc
You the Man Doc!!!