Jun 6, 2006
i have simple question. when does a doctor recommend someone should start taking medication. how low should their CD4 count be? Thank you
Response from Dr. Frascino
Un problème épineux
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Getting Scratched Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Testicles After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Psoriasis After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.