Jun 6, 2006
i have simple question. when does a doctor recommend someone should start taking medication. how low should their CD4 count be? Thank you
Response from Dr. Frascino
Un problème épineux
- Can Lambskin Condoms Stop Hiv Transmission?
- Can Colloidal Silver Treat Neuropathy?
- Can Hiv Cause Cancer In Pancreas?
- When Should You Get Tested For Chlamydia Again After Treatment?
- What If You Took Medicine For Chlamydia And I Still Have Symptoms What Does That Mean?
- Symptoms Of Sore Throat Caused By Herpes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.