Jun 6, 2006
i have simple question. when does a doctor recommend someone should start taking medication. how low should their CD4 count be? Thank you
Response from Dr. Frascino
Un problème épineux
- Oral Ulcers After Touching Precum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Spots After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Can Flagyl Cure Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.