Un problème épineux

Hey Dr Bob,

I don't mind if you don't post this - it's not a nice subject, but thought I'd mention how the "hot topic" of disclosure affects me. I'm not about to go into gory details, except to say there's no way in the world I'd tell my family - I've had some experience here and don't want to get hit thank you. Personally, I'd exercise caution in preference to pain any day.

However, were circumstances different, I believe I would confide in them. The bottom line is I think, that most families probably have love hiding in there somewhere. If this is the case, surely even bad reactions will eventually change. Doesn't time heal? I certainly hope so!

Saludos

Penique

Hello Penique,

Parents who hit or harm their children should not be parents and should be locked up and charged with assault. Parents who hit or harm their children, because the kids disclosed their HIV status will surely have a special place in Hell reserved just for them.

great opportunity - still depressed
meds