|Is it possible
Jun 5, 2006
Is it possible to get HIV from a tissue(kleenex) that had been used before.
Response from Dr. Frascino
You may worry that a goopy, used Kleenex is an HIV risk, but in reality it's just "snot."
IV drug user with some important questions
Unprotected sex and HIV
- Can You Get HIV From Eating Food Made By Someone With HIV?
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Ear Piercing
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Getting A Tattoo?
- Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Risk Of Getting HIV
- Chances Of Getting HIV From Sex With A Prostitute
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.