Embarassing Question that no one has dared to ask

I performed anal sex insertive on someone and he climaxed. But then afterwards, I noticed that my penis, with a condom of course was covered in liquidy 'poop.' It was on my chest too. Anyways, am I at risk of anything. I took the condom off and put lube on to try to climax, but couldn't because of the thought of it. Secondly, does lube kill any sort of dna and hiv? Thanks, ur the best.

Paul

This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.

6mo test unsure pls hlp!
Converting After One Year