6mo test unsure pls hlp!

Dr.Bob, I was exposed to an hiv + woman, vag. w/o protection. And later had symptoms of; rash, wh.tongue w/ulcers, xtra moles, wt. loss, some pink quarter size blotches, lasted a couple of days, except I still have 'geog.tongue' and moles. My wife and I had Elisa tests done at 3, 4, 5, 6 months and we both tstd Negative. Also had bDNA 50< v.l. test that came out at 270 at 5month, I ordered this on my own. The I.D. Dr. re-ordered the v.l., an RNA >75 (not bDNA)and came back undetectable, along with hiv1 and hiv2 W.B. tests,at 6months. My wife also had similar symptoms except the wh. tongue. I am awaiting results of a 7mo. test. When or what can I do to stop testing, do you honestly think I have HIV? What should I do? I am planning on visiting your office. Thank you for being there DOC. I have repented and changed my ways, God Bless. -Jesus is the way.

This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.

i like you
Embarassing Question that no one has dared to ask