i like you

you seem like you are more dedicated than the others with answering our problems. i have had 23 hiv tests. i shared bleached needles with hiv+ man four years ago. all my tests are neg. now i'm worried about hiv-2. how am i to know whether or not he has number two instead of one, or (God no) both! i dont' know his level of contact if any with people from west africa. i am not sure if it is safe to say i am negative or not. i'm afraid if i do that suddenly i will turn hiv+. i also am still considering the possibility that i just haven't made the hiv-1 antibodies yet, because i have some underlying disorder, i've had several normal cbc's but this could be useless if they didn't do a wbc differential! i might worry myself into an unnecesesary death, i know you can help, please help, i think you're great,that's why i choose you as my expert! thanks

This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.

Still worried
6mo test unsure pls hlp!